(Download the full Interim Report in PdF)
GISDI Interim Report
GISDI is invited to observe Presidential Elections on 11 April 2018 by the Central Election Commission and conducts an international election observation mission.
The mission is jointly conducted with “Legal World” – Legal Advocacy Public Union, based in the Republic of Azerbaijan.GISDI is
The mission is headed by Mihail Mirchev, Dr.Sc. The Core Team of the mission consists of political, legal, election, media and civil society analysts. The election day, the day pre- and post e-day will be observed by 70 short-term observers – all of them are Members of Parliament and university professors mainly from Europe – West and Central Europe, Scandinavian and Baltic States, Balkan Peninsula and mainly Bulgaria.
On 29 March 2018 GISDI presented the INTERIM PEPORT.
INTERIM REPORT: TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Macropolitical environment and frame
- Azerbaijan pre-election situation
- Legal framework and election administration
- Voters lists and voter registration
- Voter education and empowerment
- Candidate nomination and registration
- Election campaign
- Media in election process
- Pre-election surveys and exit polls
- Complaints and appeals
- Election observation
- GISDI observation focuses in e-day at polling stations
The English version of the report is the only official document.
|GISDI INTERIM REPORT (English)||477 Kb (pdf)||свали|
|GISDI INTERIM REPORT (Azerbaijani)||810 Kb (pdf)||свали|